Location:Drop off location: Druce Household, 128 Charles Drive
This event is in the past.
We are collecting to fill the shelves of Hope Food Bank of Havertown. The drive will run from Sunday, November 1st to Sunday, November 22nd. Please contact Betty Druce (610-637-3857 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a drop off at her home, 128 Charles Drive. Your support for this cause is greatly appreciated! We're excited to see how much we can collect!!!
* There is a surplus of canned beans and corn, so please refrain from including at this time
* No glass containers - Cereal
- Condiments, mustard/ketchup
- Canned Tuna
- Chicken Soup
- Pasta Sauces
- Canned Vegetables, but NOT beans or corn - Coffee
- Facial Tissue - Paper Towels - Bath Soap - Shampoo
- Single Toothbrushes (with caps)
- Detergents - both kitchen and laundry - Cash donations are also accepted THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS WORTHY CAUSE!